Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My name is Jessica Johnson I am a 22 years old.  I did not always want to be in fashion but my love for it found me there. I am currently a college student attending The Art institute of Las Vegas Nevada.  I originally moved to La Vegas two years ago to study law at UNLV but after starting my own Rave Apparel line here I got sucked into the fashion world and have loved every second of it! I quickly switched schools and became a fashion design major at the art institute in 2014.  Starting my own costume line is where my love for fashion started to really bloom.  I love creating intricate pieces by hand I have truly fell in love with the world of fashion and I try to surround myself with it as much as possible my hobbies all seem to be work related and aren’t seen as work to me.  I am content editor for a local online magazine here; Parlay.  Where as my job describes I edit content.  Meaning I help plan the issue every month deciding which articles to be featured as well as designer look books.  i can't wait learn more working fr this new growing company! Fashion is obviously where my heart is and where my journey is headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment